Friday, December 31, 2010

Flashback Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 365 Cards



The first birthday card is for Day 306 at 365 Cards - Flashback Friday. The challenge was to use some metal on you card. For this card I used metal embossed with my Cuttlebug numbers folder, Patterned Paper is from Scenic Route, Flower is Prima and the ribbon is from Marcella by K and Company.



The challenge for Flashback Thursday, Day 305, was to use a silhouette on your card and just black and white. Papers are from Bazzill, 7 Gypsies and Pink Paisley. The chip is from Bazzill and the rub on is from Bo Bunny. Finally, I embellished with a Jenni Bowlin butterfly.



I finally found a jingle bell for Flashback Tuesday, Day 303! Paper is from Pink Paisley. The image was something from my stash. I tied around the image with jute and added the jingle bell!

I hope each of you has the most wonderful of new years!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Very pretty cards ! Thanks for playing with 365 cards !

scrappygal said...

Love your cards! Especially the green one!! so beautiful!

Hannah said...

OOh, I really like the silhouette card! Fantastic. Thanks for playing :-)

Pam said...

They're all so beautiful, I don't think I can pick a favorite - great work!